Shed away the upper layer of dead skin cells as well as penetrate into the upper layers of the dermis to soften fine lines, promote a rosy glow, encourage better penetration of other skin-care products or even dry an acne flare up.
Your Jardin Bleu Practitioner uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing the damaged layers*. It is helpful for those individuals with facial blemishes, acne prone skin, blackheads, whiteheads, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation*. The precise formula used may be adjusted to meet each patient’s needs. There are many different types of Chemical Peels to choose from. Your Jardin Bleu Practitioner will determine which Chemical Peel is suited for your skin needs.
- Removes scars — return your skin to the look you’ve always wanted.
- Reduce buildup — pigmentation and buildup is removed from your skin.
- No more fine lines — chemical peels
What to Expect
- 4-7 days — skin will continue to peel for 4-7 days after the treatment.
- 15 min. — the procedure lasts about 15 minutes.
- Feel effects — most people will feel a burning or tingling sensation during their chemical peel.
- 3-4 months — it’s recommended that you get a chemical peel about 3-4 times a year.