Dermal fillers are used to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
As we age, we lose elasticity in the skin and other factors such as facial expressions, causing our facial muscles to contract, play a part in the loss of volume. Dermal fillers are used to plump the skin & lips, enhance shallow contours, and soften facial creasing. It is an alternative to facial reconstructive surgery and can even reconstruct contour deformities in the face.
- Fills in areas of the face that has lost volume/are hollow
- Cosmetically enhances features on the face
What to Expect
- No working out the day of the procedure
- No lying down until 4 hours post procedure
- Bruising and pain might occur
- Swelling and tenderness might occur and last 3-5 days post procedure