Fill in sparse areas and create a full brow!
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing method that uses a thin-tipped pen to create hairlike strokes. The pen only reaches the superficial areas of your skin which makes this semi-permanent. It is extremely natural looking and looks like your own hair, to fill in any sparse areas and creates a full brow.
- Gives you a hair-like appearance to your brow and gives you a really natural look.
- Shaves time off your morning routine since you don’t have to put on any brow makeup
- You look put together at all times
- Really shapes the face
What to Expect
- Lasts 18 months. Touch up 5 weeks after the procedure
- It is a long process and takes about 1.5-2 hours
- Numbing cream is applied to brows but expect a little discomfort
- Light bleeding will occur
- Brows will be swollen for about 24 hours
- You can’t get brows wet for one week. Must keep the area dry for 7 days
- Your brows will peel and be scabby for about 7 days