Whenever we frown, laugh, squint, or make any facial expressions, our facial muscles contract which then leads to fine lines and wrinkles that get deeper over time. Neuromodulators are one of the most popular non-surgical treatments on the market.
It is injected into your muscles to temporarily smooth out those stubborn wrinkles and is even considered a lunchtime procedure since it only takes about 10 minutes! Results show up within 7 days of the initial procedure and last for the next three to six months*. Neuromodulators are also used to help treat chronic migraines and excessive sweating.
- Smooths out unwanted wrinkles and deep lines.
- Prevents signs of aging
What to Expect
- Depending on which neuromodulator you choose, results can appear within 3 days or 7-10 after the procedure.
- No working out the day of the procedure
- No lying down until 4 hours post procedure
- A headache might occur
- Bruising and pain in the injection site might occur